SONICA DANCE FESTIVAL
28th - 31th August 2014
THE DUKE'S FOREST - 2nd Act - ITALY
Festival of contemporary art, music and culture.
SONICA FESTIVAL arise from the will to:
- Create a gathering based on knowledge, interdependence and sharing in order to stimulate the consciousness towards a responsible vision on environment where we live.
- Upgrade the human and social sensibility in the same way as a powerful software using new drivers to preserve ecosystems.
- Think the contemporary society in a functional way like a computer operating system able to manage coherently all criticalities of the surrounding world.
SONICA, at its own 7th edition, is an international festival dedicated to environment sustainability based on performing art, electronic music and contemporary culture, as an expression of social and cultural interaction within the age of the progress and technology.
It lasts 4 days and collects a worldwide audience of about 5.000 people.
It is an open-air event taking place during the European summer season on astonishing locations with strong natural attractions according to the deep relationship between the common values of its attendants and the nature.
The Duke's Forest is just 50km from Naples in southern Italy.
When you arrive, you will notice some changes: the camping area has moved to a new spot between the Gaia and Solaris stage.
YAB YUM (Ajja + Gaspard)
NIGEL (Shiva Valley)
MAN MADE MAN
5 days of meetings, multimedia, concerts, dance, visual-show
More than 100 international artists
Performing arts and art installations
Workshops and seminars
Video-art projections and cult movies
Healing and meditation practices for bioenergetic balance
Baby area with professional trainers
Oriental massages and relaxing therapies
Organic and traditional food
Local touristic promotion
Separate waste collection
• To develop institutional collaborations to promote a responsible tourism around the areas where the festival takes place, in order to generate revenues toward local villages and communities also by promoting typical products, artistic attractions and hystoric traditions.
• To realize an ecological project to protect the environment and to alert the prople upon the main theme of sustainable development and alternative energy use:
BIO-ARCHITECTURES – WASTE SEPARATE COLLECTION
ORGANIC FOOD – EXHIBITIONS – WORKSHOPS
Next, we would like to announce our pre-sale tickets plan as follows (*excludes pay pal fee):
15 March – 15 April = 40 €
16 April – 15 May = 50 €
16 May – 31 July = 70 €
Get your tickets by going to the following link:
More news and info to follow soon!
Love and Respect
The Sonica Team
View Larger Map