But in some regions internet connection is too slow to see it online.
To make you, freaks happy while you are waiting for high speed broadband, we asked our special agent Nastyy from Akida Booking agency to connect with Franky and ask him 10 short queastions and get 10 blitz answers
that can be publihsed for reading.
We were keeping this interview for couple weeks - today is Nastyy's birthday and we wish her fantastic life and beautiful moments in next year!
Here we go - maestro Franky KoxBox in chick-chack interview for Goa-Freaks.Com:
"..You can expect a very psychedelic Koxbox album.."
1. When is your new Koxbox album going to be released and on which label?
My main source of inspiration is still from the good old days where the music was much more psychedelic than today. You can expect a very psychedelic Koxbox album
The new Koxbox album is finished and it is called “The Scanner“. It will be released in March 2015 on Zero 1 label.
2. What were your initial music influences?
Bands such as Kraftwerk, Front 242, Tangerine Dream, KLF, the the, the Orb and Nu Beat, Acid Beat, Heart Beat,
3. The first party?
First party was in Goa in 1984
4. In which ways has the psytrance scene changed over the years?
It used to be an underground movement that made people travel all over the world to experience those underground parties. Today it is not underground anymore, there is a big scene all over the world and has become accessible to everyone.
5. How do you believe it is going to be evolved in the future? And how technology has changed music production?
In the 80´s and 90´s, we all used analog instruments, today it is mostly digital and computer made music. As the technology is developing very fast, there is no limit to where we can go but my hope is that artists will start using analog instruments again so there will be more variation in the music and less copy and paste out there.
6. Your favourite project in trance music?
Eat Static, Hallucinogen, Koxbox
7. Who’s throwing the best parties at the moment?
Ozora Festival, Universal Paralello, Boom Festival
8. Tell us about your side project with Illinton. How is it different from Koxbox?
The Franke & Illinton project is a bit lower bpm, more old school but with the new sound of today. Very groovy and psychedelic.
9. What were you main sources of inspiration for this upcoming album and what your fans should expect?
10. You chose to release on Zero 1 Music, Why this label?
I see Zero 1 Music as the label, which is releasing music closest to the music I like on the scene today. Groovy and psychedelic.
Check also on youtube another
Koxbox exclusive interview